◆ It is a medical device that encases a healing body part in a cushioned casing, reducing pain and promoting healing.
◆ This is also to provide the ultimate in protection, comfort, and edema (swelling) control. **to protect your injured leg from further injury
- Adjustable air bladders and a special pump are used to control swelling, promote circulation and reduce movement of the foot and leg inside the device, therefore reducing friction and sheer to the skin.
- Features a durable, semi-rigid shell that helps support the limb while providing full-shell protection
- Soft Strike technology absorbs and dissipates shock, while the lightweight and lab-tested rocker sole combine to encourage a natural gait
- Overlapping Duplex air cells line the shell providing intermittent pneumatic compression for 3-times faster edema reduction
- Designed with a sleek, open-frame that provides ventilation; Non-marking, skid resistant rubber tread allows for greater traction and longer wear
- Universal fit allows the Air cast to be worn on either the left or right foot
- Airboot is designed to heal broken ankle bones or ankle sprain By using after surgery to lock the ankle to be in a condition suitable for treatment with 3 sizes, S M L
- It contains padded air cells in a plastic frame that fits into your shoe. This allows you to walk while preventing the ankle joint from rolling in or out causing re-injury.
- When treating a sprain, the Air-Stirrup splint should be worn whenever walking for at least four weeks, or as long as you continue to have ankle pain.
- You should continue to wear it at least 6 weeks whenever running, playing sports or any activity where there is increased risk of re-injury.